Let Cribspot put leasing on auto-pilot. We'll handle everything for you:
- Finding Tenants. Hundreds of thousands of student renters use Cribspot to find housing, and we'll feature your properties at the top of search results. We'll even post on other rental websites.
- Responding to Email Leads. We'll respond to all e-mail leads within 24 hours, most of the time within just 1 or 2 hours. Whether leads come from Cribspot, your website, or any other site where your property is listed, we'll handle it.
- Answering Phone Calls. Our agents will respond to phone calls from prospective renters 10 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Showings. Our local agents will show your properties to interested renters. We'll create Virtual 3D Tours of your properties to allow renters to tour your places from out of town, and can even add them to your own website. Note: We cannot yet guarantee that we will have local agents in every town for the 2015-2016 school year, but will create 3D Tours in all towns nationwide.
- Applications and Leasing Documents. We'll coordinate with the renter to get your application, lease, and any other required documents signed online.
- Fee Collection. We'll collect application fees, security deposits, first month's rent, or whatever it is that you collect from a tenant when they sign their lease. You'll receive the money in your bank account as early as next business day, or we can even send you a check.
- Tenant Screening (optional). We'll screen tenants for you with background checks to make sure you get the best tenants, and can even allow you to have control on accepting or rejecting specific applicants. This is optional, and can be added for just $20 extra per tenant.
- Setup Fees - $50 per bedroom. This is a one-time fee, and does not need to be paid annually.
- Leasing Fees - FREE. We'll charge each tenant a $50 application fee, and you'll pay nothing.
- Background Checks (Optional) - $20 per tenant. Includes credit, eviction, and criminal history.