Being a Cribspot Campus Guide
As a Cribspot Campus Guide, you are often the first face of Cribspot that any of our tenants will meet. You must be friendly, cordial, and polite to both prospective tenants and current tenants. You must be able to arrive promptly to any tour you accept.
How it Works:
- When an upcoming tour is scheduled, all campus guides will be notified via SMS with the details of the appointment.
- To reserve a job, simply reply back "Yes". If the job has already been booked, you'll be notified immediately.
- Once you've reserved the job, the details of the tour appointment will be emailed to you and you will be expected to arrive on-time and in a presentable fashion.
- Once the tour is completed, you are responsible for returning the property to the state in which you found it and locking the door on your way out.
- The last thing you must complete is a quick 2-minute tour-completion form.
- Once we have received your tour-completion form, you will be paid $5 via Paypal. If the group you gave a tour to ends up signing a lease, you will also receive a bonus of $30.
Flexible Hours - Accept jobs that work with your schedule!
Great Pay - With each tour only lasting about 10 minutes, it's a quick way to make some easy money on your off time! There's also no limit to how many tours you can book, so there's no limit to how much you can earn!